The Multi Award Winning Wishbone Bike grows with your child from 12 months to 5 years, teaching them how to balance and learn how to ride a bike without the use of training wheels, while enjoying the experience and benefits of riding from a young age!
Wishbone wooden Bikes start at 1 year, assisting your child to learn to walk with a sturdy lightweight frame as support, and then few months later to ride with the stability of a 3 wheeled trike. As your child acquires more confidence (approximately 2.5-3 years) the Wishbone trike converts to a balance bike on 2 wheels. Now your child begins to learn to balance, before having to grasp the more challenging concept of pedalling. At 4-5 years the frame of the Wishbone Bike is flipped making it one of the largest balance bikes on the market. Seat height adjusts from 28 to 46cm. Such innovation!
Wishbone Bikes designed in New Zealand, have quality parts with strong eco credentials:
- 60% post-consumer recycled plastic wheels
- pump up tyres with inner tube
- made from sustainably managed woods
- bonded and finished with eco-friendly products
- uses recycled paper for the bike box and all printed material
- has an organic cotton spare parts bag.
Age group: From 18 monthS